Thursday, July 06, 2006

Nationals deck

My brother qualified for nationals playing Zoo... (this is magic: The Gathering)

I don't have all the cards for a proper Zoo deck (i do think it is an incredibly powerful deck though)

So I'm going RWu weenie

3 Mountain
2 Plains
1 Hallowed Fountain
4 Battlefield Forge
1 Boros Garrison
1 Azorius Chancery
4 Steam Vents
4 Sacred Foundry
// other 19
2 Genju of the Spires
1 Remand
4 Umezawa's Jitte
4 Seal of Fire
4 Lightning Helix
4 Char
// creatures (21)
4 Kami of Ancient Law
4 Frostling
2 Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
3 Azorius Guildmage
4 Savannah Lions
4 Isamaru, Hound of Konda
SB: 3 Hand of Honor
SB: 3 Remand
SB: 3 Ninja of the Deep Hours
SB: 3 Blood Moon
SB: 3 Ghostly Prison


Currently the Sideboard is yet undecided. The azorius guildmage is a house.
And Jitte too.

Other possible sideboard cards include:
Azorius herald
pyroclasm
shattering spree
condemn
flames of the blood hand
pithing needle
etc.

It is a RWu sligh deck... It works remarkably well

1 comment:

Reenen said...

Looks great... I assume it's what I'll be playing.

Btw. I am sorry for not giving enough time etc. towards this, but with the new flat things have been hectic.

I dunno about the genju, but it works well with the bloodmoon.

Also I thought the azorius build you had looked good. Then just splash red for lightning helix.

I'd play more plains, and no mountains, and keep the genju's side, to go in with bloodmoon.

I like the ghostly side too. Maybe faith's fetters or wrath.

So, +2 remand, -2 genjus.