Monday, May 08, 2006

Zuma's trial

My previous post did not publish for some reason. Got it right now.

So today is Zuma's rape trial verdict. Personally I feel that I should follow it, because it may cause a HUGE swing in south african politics.

When one political party wins more than 70% of votes in a democracy the only way that the country will get a tight election is when that party divides. So if Zuma is found not guilty and decides to make his own political party, that will be *good* for south african politics. (as long as he does not win the next election)

Currently the verdict is not yet published.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Kestell
I would love to get hold of Henri could u pls forward him my e-mail adress Dacor999@gmail.com
I am an old Schoolfriend from Transvalia and have been looking for Henri for many years.
Just mention 2ndDarkage to him should ring a bell.

Regards
Daniel