Monday, March 02, 2009

Very nice weekend.

I had an awesome weekend.

I drove through to Somerset west and saw my family. My girlfriend (Shirley) and I had lovely times, and then we went to my sister-in-law's 30th birthday bash.

I am truly happy that Shirley and my family get along so well.

My weekend ended with me, passing my level 2 renewal test, despite the fact that I haven't judged in ages.

I had to prepare, and my expiration date got closer and closer, and I was slightly underprepared, but eventually I passed well. Good thing that you may look at the documents during the tests though. In only two cases did I actually change my answer after consulting the rules... And in one case I changed it to the incorrect answer!

3 comments:

j said...

ovely times, eh? :P

Well done on the level 2 test. I've been so out of M:tG lately that I wonder if I'll get by the level 1.

Unknown said...

Lovely times yup... Sums it up about right!

Reenen said...

Yes, but you are allowed to have the documents with you while you judge! So it makes perfect sense.

All tests should be openbook.